Thursday, March 26, 2009

Procrastination!

I haven't been doing much of anything at all lately. I'm trying to get up at least 5 eHow articles up each week, but I am simply having trouble coming up with good ideas. My goal is to have roughly 300 by the end of the year. I'm only at 33.

At any rate, I've been neglecting my music, by opting to be lazy; I've been doing nothing but reading and playing video games for the past 3 weeks. I'm digging myself into a shitty hole; preventing myself from getting what I want by not even trying. I had intended to have already released an album this year (at least an EP) and I've yet to do this.

Whatever, I go through ruts periodically; I am sure I'll get back into doing what I love soon.

If you get a chance, check out some of these links to my eHow articles:

How to Talk with Confidence
How to Meet Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend's Parents
How to Prevent Body Odor
How to Tell if Someone is Married
How to Do Kegel Exercise for Men
How to Call a Function in C
How to Walk Confidently
How to Speed Up Your Metabolism Naturally

Soberly (until 5pm),
-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment